Thursday, October 12, 2006


A little celebration dance--we got an offer on the house, which, after some wrangling over price and closing dates (they wanted Nov 10 with occupancy on the same date--hah, right!), we accepted!

We are still having showings in hopes to cull back up offers (two yesterday, if you can believe it). Now we're just waiting on a homeowner's inspection and termite inspection... fingers crossed!

Now of course, we have to find a new place. And move out by Dec. 1. But nevermind!

1 comment:

trAcy said...


finally and now it may pour!