Thursday, May 01, 2008

blog tag

Tagged by Caryn. Sadly, this will probably be the most interesting part of my day.

Two names I go by:
1) Allyson
2) Al

Two things I am wearing right now:
1) Socks
2) Pedometer

Two of my favorite things to do:
1) Sleep
2) Write (I'm so boring!)

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1) For my house to sell at a good price
2) A big hot fudge sundae with no consequences on the scale

Two favorite pets I've had:
1) None
2) None--i'm not an animal person

Two things I did last night:
1) Made spaghetti bolognaise that went UNEATEN
2) Worked on a sweater I'm knitting for Shoshi's impending arrival

Two things I ate today:
1) Fiber One with milk
2) Banana

Two people I last talked to:
1) Marc
2) Sam

Two longest car rides:
1) Cincinnati to Ft. Myers FL (ugh)
2) Cincinnati to Columbia, MO

Two favorite beverages:
1) Venti Caramel Frappaccino (again, with no scale consequences)
2) Alice White Lexia

I tag (if you haven't been tagged already): sidewalker eater, legion, these darn writing shoes, lucy

No comments: