Thursday, December 28, 2006

This is news?

Seriously. Front page news on the web site for the Dayton Daily News, the local daily for our new home town. Well, technically, there is a Springboro paper, but I'm not sure if it's a weekly or a daily. And there isn't much in it. I think the editor writes the entire thing (curbgirl, don't take offense, it's nothing like your weekly--trust me! this is about 12 slim pages of nothingness).

Guess Ford dying is just yesterday's boring-ness compared to today's pantless wonder!

We are, by the way, healing slowly in these parts. DS has a scary cough and icky runny nose that hasn't quit for days. He is on Amox for possibly pneumonia (doubtful, but possible), while I slam Sudafed to try to combat the impending sinus infection.

I will let all (four) readers know when we are all four healthy, so that you can mark it on your calendars as a red letter day!

No comments: