Friday, January 05, 2007

happy happy joy joy

All four of us slept through the night in our own, respective beds. It's been a long time coming, and I don't necessarily expect a repeat performance anytime soon, but hoorah, hoorah for sleeping through the night!

Yoga this morning, Shepherd's Pie to make this afternoon, and then a meeting at school. Oh the fun. I know you are all jealous.

Been filling in the gaps in Maya's Story, trying to get it in some sort of order before class starts at the end of the month.

Kiddos starting swimming lessons this week. That was fun. The pool was nice and warm though (and no peeing, despite what you are thinking, it was a heated pool).

Has anyone ever owned a share in a CSA (community supported agriculture)? I've been reading up, and as we are so close to farms around here, I am thinking about joining to expand my repertoire of vegetables, and to get organic produce. Just curious....

Fighting the doldrums.... sunshine to us all.

No comments: